Behavioral Healthcare Consulting That Meets Your Business Needs
BLH Psych Services specializes in Behavioral Healthcare Consulting for Accreditation and Post-Accreditation services from The Joint Commission (TJC). We pride ourselves on being a partner in your organization to achieve excellence. Accreditation is vital in the success of any healthcare organization. Accreditation from The Joint Commission (TJC) expresses that your organization provides quality care and safety to all staff and clients. The Joint Commission (TJC) is a symbol of quality and excellence in the healthcare industry.
Becoming accredited will enhance your organization within the community and among your staff and clients.
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Helps organize and structure the roles and responsibilities of staff within the organization.
- Reduces risk of error due to implementing performance improvement strategies.
- May provide a reduction of liability insurance coverage costs.The
- Provides a competitive advantage among other organizations
- Entices desirable staff
- Reassurance from family members and clients of services and care provided by the organization.
- Recognized by insurers and other third party payers. Accreditation is becoming a prerequisite to eligibility for some insurance company reimbursements.
- May fulfill regulatory requirements in select states in which the organization may not need to undergo any additional surveys or inspections.
- Qualification for Medicare and Medicaid certification without undergoing a separate government quality inspection, easing the burden of taking multiple surveys.